Terms and Conditions
Last Revised: November 4, 2016
Thank you for visiting REWIRELAB.com/org/biz, a Sales Control, LLC. Website. These Terms & Conditions applies to any of the above mentioned sites and related domains (ex: www.simplerandmorepowerful.com).
These terms and conditions are subject to change by Sales Control, LLC. (hereinafter “Company”) at any time and at our discretion without notice by updating this posting. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to your use of unaffiliated sites to which the Site only links.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this web site. By accessing this web site, you are acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions.
Your use of this web site after any changes are implemented constitutes your acceptance of the changes. As a result, we encourage you to consult the terms and conditions each time you use this web site.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYYou acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this web site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by COMPANY, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content. Rewire, Rewire Lab, Remarketing, Smart Fields, and John Eliason are U.S. registered trademarks of COMPANY and/or its related companies.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this web site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of COMPANY. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LIMITATIONS ON USEYou must be at least eighteen (18) years old to access this web site. If you are not at least eighteen years old, you are not permitted to access this web site for any reason.
If you are provided a password to access this web site, then that password is for your personal use only, unless otherwise specified. You agree to be responsible for the security of your password.
- NO PERSONAL ADVICEThe information contained in or made available through this Site (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, in products, from services, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, business, psychological, financial, medical, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Further, you should regularly consult a lawyer in all matters relating to interacting with other people to assure yourself you are behaving in compliance with law, including but not limited to laws related to harassment, assault or other similar laws. We and our licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Site (including but not limited to any product or service purchased, utilized or otherwise obtained from this Site). Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.
- ORDER AND RETURN POLICIESWe generally ship all physical orders within two business days. For any digital products, you will receive an email with login details to our membership site or download page. We also offer a 30- day money back guarantee on all our products. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us in good condition within 30 days of the date that you placed your order. In order to receive a refund within the 30 day period for any physical products, you must return everything that was shipped to you, including any bonuses, and we must receive it at our offices before the 30 day period has passed.
- THIRD PARTY REFERENCES / HYPERLINKSThis web site may link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of COMPANY, and you acknowledge that COMPANY is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the other site by or any association with its operators.
- FORUMSBY THEIR VERY NATURE, FORUMS MAY CARRY OFFENSIVE, HARMFUL, INACCURATE OR OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL, OR IN SOME CASES, POSTINGS THAT HAVE BEEN MISLABELED OR ARE OTHERWISE DECEPTIVE. WE EXPECT THAT YOU WILL USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE AND EXERCISE PROPER JUDGMENT WHEN USING DISCUSSION FORUMS.
a) Your Participation/Contribution Requires Consideration:
Any information (including personally identifiable information or other personal information) that you reveal in a Forum, may, by design, be open to the public and in such case may not a private, secure service. You should think carefully before disclosing any information in any Forum. What you have written may be seen, disclosed to or collected by third parties and may potentially be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict, including to contact you for unauthorized purposes. By submitting communications or content to Forums, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes, unless the Company specifically notes otherwise (for example, in the rules for a particular forum).
- INFORMATION YOU SUBMITYou hereby warrant that any information you submit to COMPANY through this website is owned by you and that you have the necessary authority to submit such information. You hereby grant COMPANY a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to display, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, and otherwise use any suggestions, ideas, and information that you provide to COMPANY.
You further agree that you shall not submit or transmit any content through this web site or to COMPANY that is:
- Obscene, vulgar, or pornographic;
- Encourages the commission of a crime or violation of a law;
- Violates any state or federal law in the U.S. and/or the jurisdiction in which you reside;
- Infringes the intellectual rights of a third party;
- Is otherwise offensive or inappropriate based upon the type of content and information provided by COMPANY and/or third parties on this web site.
COMPANY reserves the right to remove or otherwise delete any content or submission from you that violates these rules, or which are inappropriate in COMPANY’s sole discretion, without liability or warning to you.
COMPANY reserves the right to cooperate with law enforcement officials and court officials in the investigation or prosecution of any crime or lawsuit. You agree to hold COMPANY harmless from any consequences or actions taken by COMPANY in cooperation with such law enforcement investigation or court order.
- CONTACTING USIf you need to contact us, you can email us at email@example.com, call us at 763-231-8151, or send us a letter at: Sales Control, LLC, attention Rewire Lab Support, 3500 Vicksburg Lane, 401, Plymouth, MN 55447.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESTHE IDEAS, METHODS, SYSTEMS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS ON OR FROM THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT OF THE LAW, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THAT ANY FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT WE OR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION TO YOUR SYSTEM.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT ANY WARRANTY CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED, A LIMITED EXPLICT WARRANTY IS GIVEN BY US TO THE EXCLUSION OF ANY OTHER REMEDY TO, IN OUR DISCRETION, EITHER A) REPLACE THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS WITH SUCH SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS THAT DO NOT BREACH A WARRANTY IF SUCH BREACH IS IDENTIFIED TO US WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE OR B) REFUND OF THE MONIES PAID FOR THE PARTICULAR SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS.
BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered on the any third party site. We are not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third party providers of products or services
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITYUNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY, OR ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEB SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AMOUNT OF COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND CONTRACTORS EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID TO COMPANY FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, COMPANY’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- INDEMNIFICATIONUpon a request by COMPANY, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold COMPANY and its other affiliated companies harmless, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your misuse of this web site or from your violation of the terms and conditions stated herein.
- SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATIONUnless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and COMPANY with respect to this web site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications between you and COMPANY with respect to this web site. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.